- Position: Head of Regional Public Organization “Youth society of Tajik students in Saint-Petersburg”, from 09.2010.
Date of PhD awarding: 10.12.2010.
|Field of study:
- Computer system engineering and informatics.
- PhD in Saint Petersburg’s State Electrotechnical University “LETI” 2006-2010.
- Master of Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University “LETI” 2003-2005.
- Entered Saint Petersburg’s State Electrotechnical University “LETI” – 1999.
- Secondary School #56, Certificate of Secondary School 1988-1999.
|Working activity and practices:
- Engineer-programmer of Information Technology department of Tariff Committee of Saint-Petersburg's government, from 09.2013 to 07.2015
- Deputy Chief of agency of electronic testing, from 11.2012 to 08.2013.
- Head of Regional Public Organization “Youth society of Tajik students in Saint-Petersburg”, from 09.2010.
- Working in the Saint Petersburg’s Government in Information Technologies Department, from 12.2007 to 12.2009.
- Leading specialist in Public Investment Programming Department of Ministry of Economy and Trade of Republic of Tajikistan, from 12.2005 to 11.2006.
- Part time teaching in Tajik Technical University in Informatics and Computing Technique Department, from 02.2006 to 07.2007.
- Practical training in pedagogic, 4weeks “LETI”-2005.
- Network administrator in nongovernmental organization, 01.2005-04.2005.
- Publication and reports in China, Russia and Tajikistan – 2006-2010.
- Seminar on Project Implementation Workshop (World Bank, Dushanbe – 2006).
- Seminar on Law-enforcement Commanding & Managerial Decision – making for Developing Countries (China, Beijing city – 2006Y) working language is English.
- District competition in English in Dushanbe city, Tajikistan – 1998.
- By the decision Higher Attestation Commission of 10th December, 2010 awarded the PhD degree.
- By the decision of the State Attestation Commission of 15th June, 2005 awarded the Degree of Master of Science in Engineering and Technology “LETI”.
- By the decision of the State Attestation Commission of 20th June, 2003 awarded the Degree of Bachelor of Science in Engineering and Technology “LETI”
|Preparation and defense of diploma thesis:
- Ph.D in technical science – 2010 (PhD diploma).
- Management of Information Transfer Infrastructure in Corporate Networks – 2005 (Master’s diploma).
- Computer Network Management – 2003 (Bachelor’s diploma).
- English, Persian (Tajik), Russian.
- Hardware and Software (Windows OS, Microsoft office, Local and Global networks, multifunctional devices).