VIRTUAL INSTITUTE FOR ARTIFICIAL ELECTROMAGNETIC MATERIALS AND METAMATERIALS – METAMORPHOSE VI AISBL
"Metamorphose VI AISBL" is a non-for-profit international association whose purposes are the research, the study and the promotion of artificial electromagnetic materials and metamaterials.
The main tasks of the Association's are:
- integrate, manage, coordinate and monitor research projects in the field of artificial electromagnetic materials and metamaterials;
- spread excellence in this field, in particular, by organizing scientific conferences and creating specialized journals in this field;
- create and manage research programmes in this field;
- activate and manage training programmes (including PhD and training programmes for students and industrial partners);
- provide information on artificial electromagnetic materials and metamaterials;
- transfer new technology in this field to the European Industry;
- offer advice and services related to artificial electromagnetic materials and metamaterials to industries, producers, distributors, potential users, service suppliers and to the like in Europe and worldwide.
The Full Members of Metamorphose Virtual Institute are 22 Institutes and Universities from different countries: Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Russia, Turkey, Spain, and UK.