Before departure from St.Petersburg (temporary departure)
All the international students must report to the international students office if they wish to leave St. Petersburg for any amount of time or purpose.
Temporary departure for holidays outside of the Russian Federation
Foreign nationals (FN) and stateless persons (SP) (both visa and visa-free entry) studying on contract basis or under the Ministry of Education and Science referral:
- Print out the statement for departure for holidays;
- Get the document signed by the relevant institutions;
- Bring the application to the International students office (off. 3423-1) – no later than 3 working days before the departure!
Foreign nationals (FN) and stateless persons (SP) (visa free entry) studying on the budget basis:
- Report to the international students office your wish to depart for a certain time;
- Acquire the original of your FMS registration (off. 3423-1).
Departure to the destinations inside the Russian Federation
Consult with the International students office (off. 3423-1)