Faculty of Information Measurement and Biotechnical Systems
Faculty of Information Measurement and Biotechnical Systems was established during university restructuring as a response to changing market conjecture and rising demand for experts in instrumentation technologies and biomedical engineering.
What do graduates of this faculty do?
- Investigation and development of information-measuring, acoustic, laser and navigation systems, NDT systems in instrumentation technologies, automobile industry, shipbuilding and other sectors;
- Medical equipment release;
- Operation of medical and environmental purpose complexes;
- Ergonomic management in biotechnical systems;
- Environmental activity on basis of electronics, radio engineering and information science.
Bachelor's Degree Programs
- 12.03.01 – Instrumentation Technology
- 12.03.01 – Bioengineering Systems and Technologies
- 20.03.01 – Technosphere safety
Master’s Degree Programs
- 12.04.01 Instrumentation Technology
- 12.04.04 Bioengineering Systems and Technologies