2014 IEEE NW Russia Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference
St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University "LETI" and the Russian North-West section IEEE invite young researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering to the Conference on February 3-5, 2014.
Thematic areas :
- Communication technologies and networking
- Radio communication and broadcasting
- Electronic components, circuits, devices and systems
- Computation and information processing
- Materials for electrical engineering and electronics; dielectrics and plasma
- Electromagnetic fields and wave technologies
- Photonics and Electro-optics
- Energy, industrial electrical engineering and electronics
- Robotics and Control Systems
- Signal analysis and processing
- Management in high-tech industries
Conference languages: Russian and English.
Deadlines for submission of the materials:
Submission of application for participation and conference abstracts: till November 1, 2013. Application and abstracts can be submitted in the arbitrary form to the e-mail address below.
Notification of report acceptance: till November 5, 2013.
Acceptance of full texts of reports, drawn in the form of magazine articles in English: till December 10, 2013.
Instructions on design of article texts are posted on the website: www.ieee.spb.ru
Materials taken and reported at the conference will be published in the Proceedings of the Conference (ISBN 978-1-4799-2594-0)
Materials of the conference will be passed for disposition in the digital library IEEE Xplore Digital Library (http://ieeexplore.ieee.org)
+7(812) 234 28 91