V Interacademic Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics (CIL)”
The Fifth Interacademic Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics (CIL)” will be held on 19 April 2016 at Saint-Petersburg, Saint-Petersburg State Electrotechnical University (LETI).
The objective of the Fifth Interacademic CIL Conference is to provide its participants a platform to exchange the latest scientific information in the field of linguistics as well as to present their scientific and engineering developments and share their views on current issues of linguistics. Both professors and students are welcomed to present their papers on current issues of linguistics.
The CIL Conference 2016 is devoted to the following issues:
- Theoretical issues of linguistics
- Current problems of Cognitive linguistics, Comparative linguistics and Typological linguistics;
- Semantic research in linguistics;
- Discourse analysis and text linguistics
- Current research in Functional linguistics;
- Intercultural communication as a linguistic issue.
- Practical issues of linguistics
- Structural, Mathematical and Computational linguistics;
- The artificial language for “man-machine” and “man-man” systems development prospects;
- Translation studies;
- Foreign language and linguistic discipline teaching methods;
- Linguistic situation and language policy in the Baltic region.
The Organizing Committee
Head of the Organizing Сommittee
Kutuzov Vladimir, Doctor of Engineering Science, Professor, Rector of ETU "LETI"
Vice-chairmen of the organizing committee
Gigauri Nina, Ph.D., Dean of the Faculty of Humanities
Shumkov Andrey, Doctor of Linguistics, Associate Professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages
Shulzhenko Tatiana, Associate Professor, Head of Linguistics area
Members of the Organizing Committee
PreobrazhenskayaOlga, Ph.D, Associate Professor
Zhuravleva Olga, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Stepanova Natalia, Ph.D, Associate Professor
The official languages of the CIL Conference are Russian and English.
No registration fee is required