XVII International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM'2014)
XVII International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM'2014) will be held in Saint-Petersburg on the base of St. Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI" and St. Petersburg State Forest Technical University (FTU) will take place from 21 to 23 of May 2014.
- Uncertainty in Measurement and Computing. Measures and Scales.
- Complex Systems Modelling.
- Probabilistic Methods in Information Processing. Bayesian Approach.
- Fuzzy sets, approximate approaches and applications.
- Perspective information technologies and programming environment for complex objects and distribution systems in conditions of uncertainty. Active Internet technologies.
- Neuro networks, Genetic Algorithms and their Applications.
- New approaches in Measurement: Intelligent, Fuzzy and Soft
- Intelligent Measurement Systems and Devices.
- Control of Complex Objects in conditions of Uncertainty.
- Design Methods and Means for Expert and Decision Support Systems.
- Applications of Decision Support Systems in Economics and Social Sphere.
- Ecological Information Systems.
- Soft Computing application for business processes optimization.
- Application of Bayesian Intellectual Technologies for Quality Control.
- Uncernainty & Risks. Risks Management.
Official Language: Russian and English will be official languages of the conference
Procedure of registration for participation in the conference:
Applications for participation in the conference – till March 31, 2014 (by E-mail).
Papers and document for the right of publication in public media - till April 7, 2014
Papers are accepted for publication on condition arrangement fee payment.
Arrangement fee should be transferred till April 7, 2014.
For participants, including the publication of report of 4 pages and accordance of the book of reports - 3000 rubles.
For participants without publication of a report with accordance of the book of reports - 3000 rubles.
For graduate and postgraduate students - 1200 rubles .
197376, St. Petersburg, Prof. Popova street, 5, the ETU, Informational Center for Advertising and Exhibition Activities
+7 (812) 346-46-37