"Nanoindustry and technologies of the future", 2014
The ETU LETI invites you to take part in the Conference with international participation for students of 7-11 grades "Nanoindustry and technologies of the future", 2014.
Conference with international participation for students of 7-11 grades "Nanoindustry and technologies of the future", 2014 is evolution of traditional Pupils Conference "Entrant - Student" held in ETU "LETI" since 2009.
Goals of the Conference:
- to identify talented pupils who have interest in research activities;
- to involve pupils in research activities on international level, to accustom them to solving problems of practical importance for the development of science and culture.
April, 25 (10.00 - 17.00 ): check-in, grand opening, break-out sessions.
April 26 (11.00 - 14.00): familiarity with research laboratories and university departments (tours), final ceremony, summarizing, award ceremony of the winners and their supervisors.
Contest of presented works and reports will be held within the frames of the Conference. The works will be judged by the jury composed of lecturers and university students, teachers of leading schools of St. Petersburg, special guests and heads of university business partners. Theses of the Conference participants will be published on the university website.
Participation in the conference will allow participants to demonstrate their intellectual and creative achievements, to get acquainted with scientific work of bachelors, masters, PhD students and young scientists of the university, to gain experience of the competitive struggle, as well as to supplement their portfolio with the certificate of participation or winner’s certificate. Supervisors of winners will be signed.
Conditions of participation:
For participation in the conference scientific and research works on the following areas of knowledge are taken: mathematics, physics, computer science, programming, chemistry, biology, environmental protection, economics, business computer science, history, social studies, foreign language, works using interdisciplinary links. Individual researchers and groups of authors are invited at the Conference. Works can be presented by comprehensive schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, additional education institutions and other organizations.
To participate in the conference it is necessary to:
- check in on the university site till March 12, 2014;
- send theses by email till March 25, 2014 on firstname.lastname@example.org;
- bring or send your scientific work by mail on paper medium till March 25, 2014 at address: 197376, St. Petersburg, Prof. Popova st. 5, Building D, ETU, Ganglion "Entrant", Conference "Nanoindustry and Technologies of the future " (for those who bring works: entrance from Prof. Popov st., doorway 1, 3rd floor). It is possible to bring several works in an organized way.
Sent works are examined by contest committee. Students who presented the best works are invited to participate in the Conference. Lists of participants are published on the University website in section "Admission".
Ganglion "Entrant" of ETU "LETI"
Sponsors of the Conference:
CJSC "Eltech St. Petersburg"
LLC «Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Rus»
JSC " OptoGaN "
JSC «Samsung Electronics Co»
If you have any questions, please contact: