Exposition of small ETU Technopark enterprises on the exhibition of Petrogradsky district Administration
On February 20, 2014 small enterprises of the ETU Technopark participated in an exhibition organized by the Administration of Petrogradsky district of St. Petersburg.
On February 20, 2014 small enterprises of the ETU Technopark participated in an exhibition organized by the Administration of Petrogradsky district of St. Petersburg. The event was timed to the report on the results of social and economic development of the district in 2013 and on tasks for 2014 and was held at the Administration building. The exhibition attracted the attention not only of public of the area, but also of Petrogradsky District plant facilities. Chairman of St. Petersburg Legislative Assembly V.S. Makarov and vice-governor of St. Petersburg O.A. Markov got acquainted with the exposition too.
Thirteen small enterprises of the ETU Technopark featured scientific and technical developments in the exhibition (the administrator was the Honored Inventor of Russia N. M. Safyannikov):
- Biosoil Fullerene-containing gel (LLC "Biogeltek");
- Integrated software package for personalized prevention of socially significant diseases (LLC "InfoMed");
- Computer testing for children "Check Yourself" (LLC "InfoMed");
- Analyzer of states updating (LLC "LETINTEH");
- Microcentrifuge (LLC "systems analysis");
- Strain-measuring tremorograf (LLC "Tenzotrem");
- System of remote diagnostics tablet analyzers (LLC "Tekhnoscan");
- Toxicological analyzer (LLC "Toksikon");
- Monitor of surface-leakage currents (LLC "Transpribor");
- Tablet turbidimetric analyzer (LLC "Turbidimetek");
- Materials with information properties generated by means of weaving (LLC "Eleanor");
- Malondialdehyde level analyzer AMD-01 (OOO "Ethel");
- Fullerenogel (LLC "Fulleron");
- Medical gels for allowing the passage of ultrasonic and electrical signals (JSC "Desma").