LETI became a member of the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher education
LETI became the first Russian university which entered the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher education (INQAAHE).
St. Petersburg State Electrotechnical University “LETI” became the first Russian university which entered the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher education (INQAAHE).
International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher education was founded in 1991 and consists of more than 25 members nowadays . INQAAHE Network is the first and the most large-scale recognized organization that deals with questions of the theory and practice in assessment of higher education quality in the world .
- to promote spreading effective practices on maintaining and perfection of quality in higher education;
- to promote research activities in the field of quality management systems of higher education and their effectiveness;
- to provide consulting and examination to support the development of the newly established accreditation agencies;
- to contribute to the establishment and development of relations between accreditation agencies, especially those that function outside national borders;
- to support network members in determining the standards of university activities outside national borders;
- to promote greater information sharing in recognition of international qualifications;
- to promote the development and usage of credit units set-off schemes to rise the mobility of students within the country and abroad;
- to warn members of the network about challengeable accreditation organizations and accreditation practice.
Membership of the University in this network will give an opportunity to receive information about the latest global trends in quality assurance of education, to participate in international conferences and seminars on the subject, to contact with leading organizations and to share experience on warrants of education quality.