Library of the ETU opens test access to databases of electronic information resource ProQuest and electronic collection IEEE/IET Electronic Library.
Test access to ProQuest databases
In the ETU Test access to ProQuest databases (the world's largest electronic information resource of publications in English, German, French and other European languages ) ProQuest Computer Science Collection and ProQuest Dissertations & Theses A&I.
In mode of test access first 24 pages of the document open in theses database (PQDT).
Access is available from all computers of campus network and will last till April 4, 2014.
Address for work: www.proquest.com
Test access to electronic collection IEEE/IET Electronic Library
From 11 to 18 March University provides test access to the electronic collection IEEE / IET Electronic Library.
In the frames of this connection users of the University are offered access to more than 3.5 million full-text documents, including :
- 166 peer-reviewed scientific journals IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
- 26 scientific journals and 20 IET conferences materials (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- materials of more than 1,200 annual thematic conferences of IEEE
- more than 2400 international standards of IEEE
- more than 4,000 documents of VDE (Verband der Elektrotechnik, Elektronik und Informationstechnik)
- access to materials that are not published yet
- full archive (some publications - till 1878 )
Address for work: http://www.ieee.org/ieeexplore