IV Fourth International Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics (CIL)”
The Fourth International Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics (CIL)” will be held on 20-21 April, 2015.
The objective of IV International CIL Conference is to provide its participants a platform to exchange the latest scientific information in the field of linguistics as well as to present their scientific and engineering developments and share their views on current issues of linguistics. Both professors and students are welcomed to present their papers on current issues of linguistics.
The CIL Conference 2015 is devoted to the following issues:
- Theoretical issues of linguistics
- Theoretical and methodological issues of research in the field of: phonetics, phonology, morphology, lexicology, syntax, textology;
- Current issues of Cognitive linguistics, Comparative linguistics and Typological linguistics;
- Semantic research in linguistics;
- Current research in Functional linguistics;
- Intercultural communication as a linguistic issue.
- Practical issues of linguistics
- Mathematical and Computational linguistics;
- The artificial language for “man-machine” and “man-man” systems creation prospects;
- Translation studies;
- Rhetorics and Speech Culture;
- Neurolinguistic and Pragmatic research of communication process;
- Foreign language and linguistic discipline teaching methods;
- Linguistic situation and language policy in the Baltic region.
We are glad to invite our participants to take part in a master-class devoted to professional issues of translating and interpreting during the second day of the CIL Conference 2015.
IV International Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics (CIL)” is organized by Foreign languages department of Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University (LETI).
The Organizing Committee
Head of the Organizing Сommittee
Kutuzov Vladimir, Doctor of Engineering Science, Professor, Rector of ETU "LETI"
Vice-chairmen of the organizing committee
Gigauri Nina, Ph.D., Dean of the Faculty of Humanities
Shumkov Andrey, Doctor of Linguistics, Professor, Head of the Department of Foreign Languages
Shulzhenko Tatiana, Associate Professor, Head of Linguistics
Members of the Organizing Committee
Preobrazhenskaya Olga, Ph.D, Associate Professor
Zhuravleva Olga, Ph.D., Associate Professor
Stepanova Natalia, Ph.D, Senior Lecturer
The official languages of the CIL Conference are Russian and English.
No registration fee is required
Abstracts and Applications
- Authors are requested to submit their abstracts and application forms before the 10th of April 2015
- The maximal volume of an abstract is estimated as 800 words (margins: 2 cm, type: Times New Roman 12 pt).
- The abstracts and application forms are to be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University (LETI)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg, Professor Popov str. 5
Postal address: Saint Petersburg State Electrotechnical University (LETI)
Professor Popov str. 5, St.Petersburg, 197376, RUSSIA
Tel/Fax: 7 (812) 2340478